Re: skype scripts not working

Doug Lee

Ah, Alt+1 from a split-view chat window will not bring you back to the main window. I don't think that ever worked in Skype 8.x. I'm guessing it would be difficult to implement that in an Electron app.
Alt+1 only works in the main window.

On Wed, Oct 27, 2021 at 09:17:28AM +0200, Michele Barbi wrote:
Forgot to mention, I am using Split view mode as well. I am still with JAWS
2021, for the moment I don't think I can upgrade to 2022.

"Is your cucumber bitter? Throw it away. Are there briars in your
path? Turn aside. That is enough. Do not go on to say, `Why were
things of this sort ever brought into the world?'"
--Marcus Aurelius