Re: skype scripts not working

inamuddin khan

T is working fine in JAWS 2022.

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Doug Lee
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2021 11:19 PM
To: main@skypeenglish.groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] skype scripts not working

This is most curious and a bit concerning. I have received one other report of the Alt+1 issue in Skype 8.77; but I recently installed 8.77 myself and I am not able to reproduce that issue. Alt+1 works

for me as long as there is not a group chat currently on screen.

I am using the default Skype view, where chats appear inside the main window. Let me know if you are trying to do this in split view where the chats are in separate windows. I don't know if Alt+1 ever

worked from a separate window to jump back to the main one.

On Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at 01:14:15PM -0500, Gary Jackson wrote:

All,

skype was working fine a couple hours ago but now I can't get to recent

conversations. I'm using version 8.77.0.97 and jaws 2021. The alt + 1

keystroke, for instance, does nothing. Any ideas?

Gary

--

Doug Lee                 dgl@...                http://www.dlee.org

Freedom is not the ability to have what we want.  Freedom is merely the

ability to seek it.  To be free defines what we can do, not what we can get.

(03/28/05)