From: main@skypeenglish.groups.io <main@skypeenglish.groups.io> On Behalf Of
Doug Lee
Sent: October 26, 2021 2:19 PM
To: main@skypeenglish.groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] skype scripts not working

This is most curious and a bit concerning. I have received one other report
of the Alt+1 issue in Skype 8.77; but I recently installed 8.77 myself and I
am not able to reproduce that issue. Alt+1 works for me as long as there is
not a group chat currently on screen.

I am using the default Skype view, where chats appear inside the main
window. Let me know if you are trying to do this in split view where the
chats are in separate windows. I don't know if Alt+1 ever worked from a
separate window to jump back to the main one.

On Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at 01:14:15PM -0500, Gary Jackson wrote:
All,

skype was working fine a couple hours ago but now I can't get to recent
conversations. I'm using version 8.77.0.97 and jaws 2021. The alt + 1
keystroke, for instance, does nothing. Any ideas?

Gary

Freedom is not the ability to have what we want. Freedom is merely the
ability to seek it. To be free defines what we can do, not what we can get.
(03/28/05)