Re: Skype 8.77.97, problems in viewing conversations list

Tali Sarnetzky

I am sad to say it has not worked for me.

I've been able to just find the new chats that have come in through
the notification center, when pressing Windows A. If I tab twice and
use the arrows down, I can then see all new chats or calls on Skype.

On 10/16/21, Michele Barbi <barbi.michele@...> wrote:
Bomb news, I fixed it on my macihne!

Once you are on Skype main window, route JAWS to pc and go down with
arrows in the chat list untill you find something like, free download.
Here you just route pc to jaws, and the problem is gone away!

Hth.

My first book on Kindle, (now accessible!), The View From Here, can be found at:
www.amazon.com/dp/B009ESXJAW