Re: message notification sound problem resolved

Gary Jackson

Michele,

I found it. I used windows key + i to search settings. searched for notifications and entered on:

Notifications & actions settings

The following option was unchecked and checking it cured it.

Get notifications from apps and other senders Button
On

On 8/4/2021 4:50 PM, Gary Jackson wrote:

Michele,

Thanks for the help. I had already checked those settings but figured, well, I couldĀ  have missed something.

Gary

On 8/4/2021 4:28 PM, Michele Barbi wrote:
Ok, I figured out that the checkbox which I was referring is already active. I do not know what else to suggest right now...