Re: Skype scripts, some reports/questions that I have

Doug Lee

For that particular string, Tab to the button that tells you your balance, figure out part of its name that is
unique to it that can be used to search for it, and replace "Skype Credit balance is" with your phrase choice,
making sure to preserve letter casing, as the comment says this is necessary.

On Tue, Aug 03, 2021 at 07:01:23PM +0200, Michele Barbi wrote:
Ok, so I need to figure out how the constants are made in this file in case
this string is somehow included in the Skype language file.

"While they were saying among themselves it cannot be done, it was
done." --Helen Keller