Skype scripts, some reports/questions that I have

Michele Barbi

Hello guys, this is mostly for Doug but of course if others want to share your experiences feel free to do so.

I am encountering something interesting, mostly long-standing issues, and I don't know if they're language-dependent things or what else:

  1. typing indicators don't work in split view, and like I was afraid, revision 197 didn't fix that;
  2. when pressing insert+h, it gives me the general Windows hotkeys instead of Skype specific ones;
  3. I tried the command for knowing my balance and it tells me "balance not found". Note though that I once had it but I did not renew it since a long time because I no longer use Skype audio calls, so when I saw it it said €0,00.

By the way, our official italian scripts translator somehow disappeared and I am no longer in touch with him...