Re: JAWS Skype script update, and next step plans

Doug Lee

Ah yes, the Desktop app version is sometimes ahead of the Store version, but the Desktop version broke on my
machine a while back and a re-install did not fix it, so I use only the Store app now and sometimes have to
wait for an update to get there.

On Sun, Aug 01, 2021 at 11:36:06PM +0200, Michele Barbi wrote:
Hi to all, I even jumped revision 194 because I did not know it was released,
I discovered only now while downloading rev 197 since I was reading the
revision history.

Let's see if typing indicators will work in split view, lol!

I am now using JAWS 2021 build 2107. Skype is already at version 8.74 btw.

"Innovation is hard to schedule." -- Dan Fylstra