locked Re: Leaving the group and deleteing Skype

Kimmie

I thought that teams was only to do with groups. I like the way skype is at the moment, but it does need a little bit more tweaking, but it's miles better than what it was.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@skypeenglish.groups.io [mailto:main@skypeenglish.groups.io]
On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2021 1:49 PM
To: main@skypeenglish.groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] Leaving the group and deleteing Skype

Skyupe on mac keeps freezing when I hit clise to hide my call panel.
Other problems abound as well, and skype has not fixed them as of yet.
Plus I need to get stuff from me to my studentrs and skype will not
sometimes cooperate with teams.

On 11 Jul 2021, at 14:03, John Holcomb II wrote:

Why do you say that? Do you not like Skype?
I've never used teams.
John