locked Re: Leaving the group and deleteing Skype

Sarah k Alawami

I don't mind the touch scree, use it every day for work. I don't use skype on my phone except to commhnicate with my clients, but I think we are going to switch to teams, thank god. And it can't come soon enough.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@skypeenglish.groups.io <main@skypeenglish.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike Bernard via groups.io
Sent: Friday, July 9, 2021 6:16 PM
To: main@skypeenglish.groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] Leaving the group and deleteing Skype

I'm currently running Skype version 8.73 and I've noticed that they finally brought back the check boxes where we can easily add people to the call that's currently in progress. This version appears to work fine with Jaws. However, it'd be nice if they'd bring back the start up and shut down sounds, as well as the ability to change skype sounds and give us back the sound that would tell you that someone is trying to call, even while you're already in an active call. I still have yet to find out what the mobile version of skype is like, but because of the darn touch screen keyboard, this is quite a challenege. I mean challenge. I think due to the multitudes of complaints sent in to them even by our sighted counter parts, they're slowly starting to get the message that they've got to put back the accessability. We'll certainly miss you Lino.
Mike

Do you like disco? Do you like to shake your groove with New Wave, 90s Hip hop, Or today’s slammin hits? If so, check out my show every Wednesday night from 7 to 10 pm Eastern on Sonic Radio:
www.sonicradio.rocks