From: main@skypeenglish.groups.io <main@skypeenglish.groups.io> On Behalf Of Lino Morales
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2021 7:01 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: [skypeenglish] Leaving the group and deleteing Skype

Well folks. After some thinking I'm removing Skype for good and leaving this group. I know I don't have to write this message, but I wanted to thank and give a hardy vitural handshake to Douggy Lee for writing the awesomer than awesome scripts for JFW. I also want to thank Sarah for running this ideration of the list and for Petros who used to run it way, way, way back. Now with that said the future of Skype is as they say dead in the water. In WIN 11 which is coming out in the fall will not have Skype. Skype's audio quallity has nothing but piss poor. I've not been happy with it for years now. I use Google Duo etc. on Android.
Also I downloaded MS Teams which if anyone wants to join me their go for it. I don't see MS doing anymore development for Skype in 2022 and beyond. Skype. You and I have been friends since 2004. Its like leaving an old friend who's died. Some of you I've helped for many years like Barbas. And with that I'm outa here. Find me on socials. I'll be their.