locked Re: Leaving the group and deleteing Skype

Jerry Pryde

That's probably true.  I only found it recently.

On 2021-07-09 8:25 p.m., Kimmie wrote:
If that's the case, I never found it that way. When I went for the update, it was already there.

On 2021-07-09 8:06 p.m., Kimmie wrote:
Well that was telling us wasn't it. In fact I have found that skype is just
about the same as before, and it seems to be much easier to handle. Have I
just got the patience or what? Remember how we used to use alt1 to find
our favorite contacts, well it's back.