Re: Typing sounder not working

Jerry Pryde

Thanks Billions.

I just updated the scripts.  Let's see what happens from here.

My mistake to some degree; I forgot to check for updates on the scripts.

On 2021-05-07 5:28 p.m., Michele Barbi wrote:
Hi guys, related to Jerry's post I have to complement...

I can hear the sounds of incoming chat, the ones that aren't working now are typing sounder even if they're active in JAWS quick settings. I don't know if they're now language dependent, if so I think I'll write to Gianluca and ask if he will continue to translate the scripts, and if not I'll will possibly take his place.

Running Skype 8.71.0.49, scripts revision 188 and JAWS 2021.2102.