Re: Typing sounder not working

Doug Lee

I don't immediately see a language-sensitive element in the typing indicator code; but the indicators work here, so I wonder if there is an issue in the translation anyway.

I am using Skype 8. Since yours is newer, that could also be the issue. I stopped using the Desktop, non-store, version because for some reason it stopped showing me some messages in one conversation that showed up correctly
in this one.

On Fri, May 07, 2021 at 11:28:34PM +0200, Michele Barbi wrote:
Hi guys, related to Jerry's post I have to complement...

I can hear the sounds of incoming chat, the ones that aren't working now are
typing sounder even if they're active in JAWS quick settings. I don't know if
they're now language dependent, if so I think I'll write to Gianluca and ask
if he will continue to translate the scripts, and if not I'll will possibly
take his place.

Running Skype 8.71.0.49, scripts revision 188 and JAWS 2021.2102.

"You must let me try, for a true soldier does not admit defeat before
the battle."
--Helen Keller (in a letter to the president of Radcliffe College)