Skype for iPhone, many tabs selected when they shouldn't

Michele Barbi

Hi guys, I already tried to send an app feedback but apparently they did not consider it. Since many Skype versions on my iPhone I encounter an issue where apparently some tabs are reported as selected when they shouldn't. Practical example: by default the conversations tab is selected, I thenĀ  choose contacts one, and at this point both are selected untill I next start the app, or possibly I next sign in. Do you think it's an accessibility issue or what else? Did any of you encounter it as well?