From: main@skypeenglish.groups.io [mailto:main@skypeenglish.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lino Morales
Sent: Tuesday, May 4, 2021 6:55 PM
To: main@skypeenglish.groups.io
Subject: [skypeenglish] I think Skype is dead, daad, dead

Well like I said. I've not seen any new development of new versions of
Skype. Has anyone heard anything new from Microsloth? I'm running Skype
Indider builds and I'am at V 8.68. I'll give it till May 31 and if I
hear nothing I'm ditching Skype forever and lieaving this list. Nothing
against you guys of course. You all are good people.