Has Skype 8.69 for Windows really been retired?

Michele Barbi

Hi there, I was waiting for a scripts update since I encountered that Skype 8.69 broke some fixes that Doug already made in the past. I recently figured out though, that when I go to Skype's download page I get version 8.68 once again. There is an hotfix for the Mac version, but in Windows the situation is like I described. Do you have some news on it?

I already had Skype 8.68 installer so I decided to downgrade for now, and when I go to check for updates I get the message saying that I have the latest version.