From: "Michele Barbi" <barbi.michele@gmail.com>
To: <main@skypeenglish.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2021 4:47 PM
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] skype.

Hi Kimmie,

I recently reported it to the list, I think that Skype 8.69 broke the fix that Doug already made for this in the past. For the time beeing, when you hear this message press windows+up arrow, or if the window is already maximized, press before windows+down and then windows+up. I hope that there will be a new fix soon.

Now that we're on topic, since you're using JAWS 2019, if it's lower than the august 2019 update, you should also install the scripts load manager which you can find at www.dlee.org/slman