Re: Skype 8.69, problem with the scripts

Doug Lee

Oops... I meant to point out that I've been using the Desktop Skype version instead of the Store version for a few weeks now, because it seemed to get updates sooner. But it still does not show this update.

On Sat, Feb 20, 2021 at 06:49:34PM +0100, Michele Barbi wrote:
Allright, thanks for telling me. I actually saw the update through ninite.com
and manually updated as always. Remember though that I use the one for Windows
desktop, not from Micorosft store.

"When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you."
--African Proverb