Re: #pole: should teams be included for discussion on this list?

Sarah k Alawami

I don't think we'd be duplicating the list per-say, it will just be another outlook for people to discuss skype/teams as they are kind of linked in a way. when I talk with sojmeone on skype and they use teams I can still talk, and send chats now. I've been doing this since maybe October of 2020.

Blessings.

On 5 Feb 2021, at 14:39, John Gassman wrote:

I don't know if it has been mentioned here, but, David Goldfield has an email list dedicated to Microsoft Teams.
I mention so as not to risk duplicating efforts.
John
At 01:26 PM 2/5/2021, you wrote:

Hi, I just voated.  I see that 75 persent say yes, but that is out of 3 voats so far.

Â

Matthew

Â

Â

Â

From: main@skypeenglish.groups.io <main@skypeenglish.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami Sent: Thursday, February 4, 2021 6:14 PM To: main@skypeenglish.groups.io Subject: [skypeenglish] #pole: should teams be included for discussion on this list?

Â

Hello to all. I’ve created a pole located at straw pole regarding some changes I’ve become aware of about skype for businesses. We don’t discuss that much here, however in this shift I want to know your opinion. I want most answers in by Sunday at the very earliest, next Friday at the very latest.

Â

Both pole and platform are very simple to use. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Â

Thanks.

Â

Â

----

Â

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFfP. We are also on lbry as well.

Â

Stay in touch with us via our discord. This is an easier way to both contact us, and get to know your fellow listeners.

Â

Â

JAWS Certified, 2014.
http://www.FreedomScientific.com/Certification

Join main@skypeenglish.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.