Re: #pole: should teams be included for discussion on this list?

Sarah k Alawami

I don't think we'd be duplicating the list per-say, it will just be another outlook for people to discuss skype/teams as they are kind of linked in a way. when I talk with sojmeone on skype and they use teams I can still talk, and send chats now. I've been doing this since maybe October of 2020.

Blessings.

On 5 Feb 2021, at 14:39, John Gassman wrote:

I don't know if it has been mentioned here, but, David Goldfield has an email list dedicated to Microsoft Teams.
I mention so as not to risk duplicating efforts.
John
At 01:26 PM 2/5/2021, you wrote:

Hi, I just voated.  I see that 75 persent say yes, but that is out of 3 voats so far.

Matthew

From: main@skypeenglish.groups.io <main@skypeenglish.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami Sent: Thursday, February 4, 2021 6:14 PM To: main@skypeenglish.groups.io Subject: [skypeenglish] #pole: should teams be included for discussion on this list?

Hello to all. I’ve created a pole located at straw pole regarding some changes I’ve become aware of about skype for businesses. We don’t discuss that much here, however in this shift I want to know your opinion. I want most answers in by Sunday at the very earliest, next Friday at the very latest.

Both pole and platform are very simple to use. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks.

----

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFfP. We are also on lbry as well.

Stay in touch with us via our discord. This is an easier way to both contact us, and get to know your fellow listeners.

JAWS Certified, 2014.