Re: #pole: should teams be included for discussion on this list?

matthew dyer <ilovecountrymusic483@...>

Hi, I just voated.  I see that 75 persent say yes, but that is out of 3 voats so far.

Matthew

From: main@skypeenglish.groups.io <main@skypeenglish.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Thursday, February 4, 2021 6:14 PM
To: main@skypeenglish.groups.io
Subject: [skypeenglish] #pole: should teams be included for discussion on this list?

Hello to all. I’ve created a pole located at straw pole regarding some changes I’ve become aware of about skype for businesses. We don’t discuss that much here, however in this shift I want to know your opinion. I want most answers in by Sunday at the very earliest, next Friday at the very latest.

Both pole and platform are very simple to use. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks.

----

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFfP. We are also on lbry as well.

Stay in touch with us via our discord. This is an easier way to both contact us, and get to know your fellow listeners.