A pair of questions regarding Skype for Windows 10

Michele Barbi

Hi guys,

first of all I should say that I am runnig Skype for Windows desktop instead of the one for Windows 10. During a Tandem session with a friend of mine, I discovered that she's using the one for Windows 10 instead, the one from the Microsoft store; at least, I think so. So here are the questions:

1. Is there a way to add this app in the desktop?

2. Since there were some problems when going back to Skype, I decided to install the scripts by Doug Lee, but apparently they're not recognized correctly. Her JAWS version is 2020, but she still has build 2001. What can we do?