Re: skype update problems

Doug Lee

I just updated to 8.67.0.99 without incident, but mine signs in automatically. Let me know if this one resolves itself; I wonder if it's something like a busy Microsoft server that caused your sign-in to fail temporarily.

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 05:15:09AM -0600, Gary Jackson wrote:
Hey all,

My skype  just updated to version: 8.67.0.99, and it has not let me sign in
yet, after many tries. Is anybody else having trouble? It says that Doug Lee's
scripts are loaded but I am not able to gwet to anything such as chat list.

Gary

In laughter, love is found; but in tears, it is forged. (12/09/01)