From: main@skypeenglish.groups.io <main@skypeenglish.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2020 7:17 PM
To: main@skypeenglish.groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] uable to update

Try the skype official website? I don't have a link but if you go to skype.com and grab it from there you should be good to go. I can't help you with your other issue as that's OT.

On 21 Dec 2020, at 15:48, ken lawrence via groups.io wrote:

Hi list having an awful day today.  First RS game won’t install and now skype won’t update.  It’s supposed to update itself but it hasn’t for months.  I can’t update to 8.6 when I try even in an incognito window download unsuccessful over and over again.  My computer is clear of viruses but it won’t download anything it seems what do I do is there any way to check for updates on the skype for desktop and get it that way.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10