Re: I finally got signed in

Sarah k Alawami

It should be in the footer of every single message. I did make sure of that.

On 2 Oct 2020, at 16:35, Larry Lumpkin wrote:

Thanks. Can you send me a link to your script page. I can't seem to find it. Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@skypeenglish.groups.io <main@skypeenglish.groups.io> On Behalf Of Doug Lee
Sent: Friday, October 2, 2020 6:19 PM
To: main@skypeenglish.groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] I finally got signed in

If you are not using my scripts, try maximizing and restoring the Skype window to get through that ChromeLegacyWindow moment. If you are using my scripts, this should be happening automatically, though I have had one person for whom that doesn't work.

On Fri, Oct 02, 2020 at 06:08:12PM -0500, Larry Lumpkin wrote:
The only way I can get back to the skype interface is to quit skype
from the jaws sys tray and re-enter skype. If I alt-f4 from the skype
interface, when I relaunch skype from the desktop, I get that chrome
legacy window which is a total no-go.