From: main@skypeenglish.groups.io <main@skypeenglish.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michele Barbi
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2020 3:27 PM
To: main@skypeenglish.groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] just installed 8.5

Hi Sugar, I think latest version of Skype is 8.64...

Anyway, in order to see all your contacts, you should press shift+tab from the contact list, when you hear "filter menu" press space on it, and in the context menu choose "Show all my contacts". It tells you inactive, you press enter to check it. I sincerely don't like this approach though, because with Skype 8.x if all your contacts are active the contacts are sorted in alphabetical order, so I decided to see only visible contacts and I prefer it that way. I can't see away and dnd ones though, but well I'm getting used to it.