Re: unwanted calls

ken lawrence

Yeah it’s got to be settings somewhere.  The only issue I have like that is when I’m signed into the out of sight radio skype and that’s because we have a phone number connected to it for listener requests.  Sometimes telemarketer robocallers do call it or try to I have gotten em believe it or not during shows.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2020 11:20 AM
To: main@skypeenglish.groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] unwanted calls

Actually, you might be the only one having that issue, I don't have it because I have my thing set to contacts only. Again, if you are having the issue and no one else is, look at what the differences might be when troubleshooting.

On 29 Sep 2020, at 2:41, Stephen Troy wrote:

hi

thanks for the input guys. i'm amazed that Microsoft haven't found
away for users of one of their products to protect themselves from
unwanted calls from complete strangers.

I doubt zoom users have the same issue!!!

regards

steve

On 29/09/2020, Michele Barbi barbi.michele@... wrote:

Guys I am afraid SkypeMe mode has been gone since a long time, I don't
know for sure if they put it back but I don't think.