Re: unwanted calls

Sarah k Alawami

Actually, you might be the only one having that issue, I don't have it because I have my thing set to contacts only. Again, if you are having the issue and no one else is, look at what the differences might be when troubleshooting.

On 29 Sep 2020, at 2:41, Stephen Troy wrote:

hi

thanks for the input guys. i'm amazed that Microsoft haven't found
away for users of one of their products to protect themselves from
unwanted calls from complete strangers.

I doubt zoom users have the same issue!!!

regards

steve

On 29/09/2020, Michele Barbi barbi.michele@... wrote:

Guys I am afraid SkypeMe mode has been gone since a long time, I don't
know for sure if they put it back but I don't think.