From: main@skypeenglish.groups.io [mailto:main@skypeenglish.groups.io] On Behalf Of Stephen Troy
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2020 4:41 AM
To: main@skypeenglish.groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] unwanted calls

hi

thanks for the input guys. i'm amazed that Microsoft haven't found
away for users of one of their products to protect themselves from
unwanted calls from complete strangers.

I doubt zoom users have the same issue!!!

regards

steve

On 29/09/2020, Michele Barbi <barbi.michele@...> wrote:
Guys I am afraid SkypeMe mode has been gone since a long time, I don't
know for sure if they put it back but I don't think.

https://www.avg.com