Re: unwanted calls

Sarah k Alawami

Are you invisible? I think there used to be a setting to enable calls from other contacts only in this mode. If it is not invisuble, I forgot what it was.

On 28 Sep 2020, at 3:35, Stephen Troy wrote:

hi guys

I have my skype settings set to receive calls from only those in my
contacts. however, I am regularly getting calls from people I've never
heard of and who are most certainly not in my contacts!! does anyone
know how I stop this happening?

i'm running the latest builds of skype, jaws 2020 and win10.

many thanks in advance for any assistance

regards

steve