Re: Skype update

Nick Giannak III

Have her press the alt key twice. Per Doug Lee...

    "Sometimes, Skype' accessibility information winds up owned by another window that is not part of Skype, which causes screen readers to become confused."

    Pressing alt twice is how to solve that problem with NVDA.

Thanks,

nick

On 9/27/2020 12:11 PM, albert brown wrote:
Hello, a friend of mine updated her skype on her desktop, sorry I should say it updated automatically. The problem is when the skype program is launched nothing is spoken. She is using NVDA screenreader. Can anyone please give me a solution to this problem.

Albert