From: main@skypeenglish.groups.io <main@skypeenglish.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jerry Pryde
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2020 2:03 AM
To: main@skypeenglish.groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] maybe someone on this list knows

You might need to find the mute/unmute button with the tab.

On 2020-09-16 1:55 a.m., Steve Gladstone wrote:
My Skype program works well, but when I join a Zoom meeting, I can be
seen and heard by the participants, but I cannot hear anything myself.
Does anyone have a clue why I can't hear anyone while I'm attending a
Zoom meeting?
A little off-topic but I figure some on this list are Zoomers as well
and this one has got me stumped.
Any help is appreciated.
Steve