Re: JAWS scripts for Skype updated to address the ChromeLegacyWindow issue

Doug Lee

I think you're asking about the same issue: The ChromeLegacyWindow announcement occurs when Skype has been minimized.

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 10:41:36PM +0200, Michele Barbi wrote:
Hi Doug and list, thanks for your effort, I’ll be back home on august 29, we’ll see if Skype natively fixes it in the meantime, if not I’ll immediately upgrade scripts.
Do they also fix the other issue of not reading the Skype window when going back in after minimizing it? In other words, are these two problems somehow related?
Inviato da Lu MacBook

The very smart may feel they have nothing to learn from anyone;
The very wise will find something to learn from everyone. (7/14/01)