Re: JAWS scripts for Skype updated to address the ChromeLegacyWindow issue

Jerry Pryde

Downloaded and running.

Thanks billions, Doug.

On 2020-08-12 4:38 p.m., Doug Lee wrote:
I said I wouldn't, then I did...

Skype script revision 178 is posted at http://www.dlee.org/skype/

This update includes the same sort of automatic fix that I put in the scripts for Microsoft Teams a few months ago. When Skype decides to act evasive and throw the ChromeLegacyWindow announcement at you, the scripts should
catch it, interrupt it, announce "Fixing window structure," and promptly fix the window to work normally. This should hold until Microsoft fixes Skype itself, as I expect they will just as they did for Teams.

There are other minor updates in this revision, detailed as usual in the Revision History section of the above page.