From: Doug Lee
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2020 5:55 AM
To: main@skypeenglish.groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] I have a question, Chrome Legacy Windows (Charm)

Frequently discussed in various places nowadays, and it's a change in Skype 8.63 and is not due to Windows 10 2004. The workarounds are to tap Alt twice, tap Alt and then Esc, or use Windows+DownArrow followed by

Windows+UpArrow whenever this happens. Microsoft Teams suffered a similar misfortune within the last few months. That one was fixed within Teams itself, and I expect the same will happen to Skype; however, rumor has it that

this issue is not fixed in the beta of Skype 8.64. Because of this, I recently urged participants of this group to send feedback to Microsoft about it, via the "Report a Problem" option within the Skype app's Help menu.

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 06:45:15PM -0400, Geno Stone wrote:

   So, did the 2004 windows ten up-date.. No issues using the latest of

   Jaws release with Skype and the Scripts.. Then  3 or 4  days ago a

   Accumulative 2004 up date and did and no issues, Except and not sure

   the latest Skype release which I did too, or the Accumulative 2004..

   Yet opening skype and if a restart fine for a bit and left open this

   covering over top of the Skype screen, Chrome Legacy Windows.. Canât do

   a darn thing.. My son sighted says he sees nothing and Jaws does..

   doing research on Google Chrome.. they noted and yet we donât see how

   to remove this so I can get back to using Skype.. Anyone had this

   issue?

   Geno in Portland, Maine..