Re: I have a question, Chrome Legacy Windows (Charm)

Doug Lee

Frequently discussed in various places nowadays, and it's a change in Skype 8.63 and is not due to Windows 10 2004. The workarounds are to tap Alt twice, tap Alt and then Esc, or use Windows+DownArrow followed by
Windows+UpArrow whenever this happens. Microsoft Teams suffered a similar misfortune within the last few months. That one was fixed within Teams itself, and I expect the same will happen to Skype; however, rumor has it that
this issue is not fixed in the beta of Skype 8.64. Because of this, I recently urged participants of this group to send feedback to Microsoft about it, via the "Report a Problem" option within the Skype app's Help menu.

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 06:45:15PM -0400, Geno Stone wrote:
So, did the 2004 windows ten up-date.. No issues using the latest of
Jaws release with Skype and the Scripts.. Then  3 or 4  days ago a
Accumulative 2004 up date and did and no issues, Except and not sure
the latest Skype release which I did too, or the Accumulative 2004..
Yet opening skype and if a restart fine for a bit and left open this
covering over top of the Skype screen, Chrome Legacy Windows.. Canât do
a darn thing.. My son sighted says he sees nothing and Jaws does..
doing research on Google Chrome.. they noted and yet we donât see how
to remove this so I can get back to using Skype.. Anyone had this
issue?

Geno in Portland, Maine..