Re: I have a question, Chrome Legacy Windows (Charm)

Sarah k Alawami

Hello. I suggest you search the group's topics page, click the search button and type something like what you are looking for.

hope that helps a bit. This was discussed recently, not a few days ago.

--

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website.

Check out my adventures with a shadow machine.

to subscribe to the feed click here and you can also follow us on twitter

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on twitch. Feel free to give the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page You will also be able to buy some of my products and eBooks there.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 10 Aug 2020, at 15:45, Geno Stone wrote:

So, did the 2004 windows ten up-date.. No issues using the latest of Jaws release with Skype and the Scripts.. Then  3 or 4  days ago a Accumulative 2004 up date and did and no issues, Except and not sure the latest Skype release which I did too, or the Accumulative 2004.. Yet opening skype and if a restart fine for a bit and left open this covering over top of the Skype screen, Chrome Legacy Windows.. Can’t do a darn thing.. My son sighted says he sees nothing and Jaws does.. doing research on Google Chrome.. they noted and yet we don’t see how to remove this so I can get back to using Skype.. Anyone had this issue?

Geno in Portland, Maine..

Join main@skypeenglish.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.