Re: problem with jaws 2020 and skype 8.63

Stephen Troy

hi all

apologies if this has been discussed but I don't see it.

not only do I get the chrome legacy repeat message, even though i'm
running IE,skype commands do not work at all until I press the alt
key. all is well then for a while but if I don't use skype for several
minutes I have to press the alt key again.

fiddly but not really a big deal.

steve

On 05/08/2020, Michele Barbi <barbi.michele@...> wrote:
Hi Doug and all, first of all thanks for the commands which I did not
know. I also saw a thread about chrome legacy window, I have reason to
believe that they're somehow related.

Concerning the minimize and maximize Skype, this is probably because I
have set the Skype icon on desktop like other ones to be shown maximized
by default.