Re: question about the Skype Website

Josephine Hirsch

Hi all,

why deos it take a day to complete the order for Skype dredit and sburscription? Why did they ask for the code to activate the Skype phone number?

Thanks,

Josephine

On 7/31/2020 2:32 AM, Michele Barbi wrote:
Hi Josephine, they probably need some time to complete the operation, such as one day or so. I don't use it now since my credit has been disabled since a long time because I was not using it, so I don't know if things changed now, but if my memory does not go wrong it was like that when I had to activate/change my number.