question about the Skype Website

Josephine Hirsch

Hi all,

I tried to get my current Skype phone number to work on the Skype website. Once I paid for the credit and yearly subscription for my Skype account, I tried to make sure that the caller's ID is active, but it said that the phone number is unavailable and to try it later. I wouldn't get the code to activiate my current Skype phone number. I really need help with activating my current Skype phone number on the Skype website for the caller's ID stay active so that way I can send SMS to people who do not have cell p;hones for me to text from my current Skype number

Thanks,

Josephine