Re: trouble during instalation "revision 174"

Sarah k Alawami

all you need to do at least with nvda, is hit k, until you get to more info, hot space, hit b for run anyway and it works. No big, scary at first, but really not much of an issue is you know where the installer came from. You can have it sighted but it costs a lot of money, and if you are a small dev, it will not be worth it.

On 2 Jul 2020, at 7:05, Brian Olesen wrote:

Hi,
Sadly I didn't write it down. 'Cause it doesn't reappear when I run it
again. But it's the standard error you get with many apps that is caught by
the defender, when an app is not run many times. But it's no direct virus
warning. Just a this thing may put your computer at risk...

Brian

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: main@skypeenglish.groups.io <main@skypeenglish.groups.io> På vegne af
Doug Lee
Sendt: 1. juli 2020 23:52
Til: main@skypeenglish.groups.io
Emne: Re: [skypeenglish] trouble during instalation "revision 174"

What exact message do you get? I can't tell from that description if it's
like, "This program is not signed and may harm your computer," or just,
"This program may harm your computer," or something else.

On Wed, Jul 01, 2020 at 11:31:19PM +0200, Brian Olesen wrote:
Hi Doug,
It still says the not secure thing about windows defender with windows 10,
when you do a new install.

Best regards
Brian