Fra: main@skypeenglish.groups.io <main@skypeenglish.groups.io> På vegne af
Doug Lee
Sendt: 1. juli 2020 23:52
Til: main@skypeenglish.groups.io
Emne: Re: [skypeenglish] trouble during instalation "revision 174"

What exact message do you get? I can't tell from that description if it's
like, "This program is not signed and may harm your computer," or just,
"This program may harm your computer," or something else.

On Wed, Jul 01, 2020 at 11:31:19PM +0200, Brian Olesen wrote:
Hi Doug,
It still says the not secure thing about windows defender with windows 10,
when you do a new install.

Best regards
Brian