Re: trouble during instalation "revision 174"

Doug Lee

What exact message do you get? I can't tell from that description if it's like, "This program is not signed and may harm your computer," or just, "This program may harm your computer," or something else.

On Wed, Jul 01, 2020 at 11:31:19PM +0200, Brian Olesen wrote:
Hi Doug,
It still says the not secure thing about windows defender with windows 10,
when you do a new install.

Best regards
Brian

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: main@skypeenglish.groups.io <main@skypeenglish.groups.io> P? vegne af
Doug Lee
Sendt: 1. juli 2020 22:14
Til: main@skypeenglish.groups.io
Emne: Re: [skypeenglish] trouble during instalation "revision 174"

I think I found the problem: SLMan was not updated to use the new Skype
script basename, because I forgot that it used one at all. Try installing
SLMan from https://www.dlee.org/updates/jfw_slman.exe , then restart JAWS
and tell me if that works.

On Wed, Jul 01, 2020 at 12:24:19PM -0400, Doug Lee wrote:
If I get any further ideas, I'll let you know; but for now I don't have any.
I have heard of this happening to exactly one other person with a set of
scripts, though I don't remember which set. I've also had this problem
on one NVDA project, where NVDA refused to load the add-on for an
application. It's a rather frustrating problem of course, because until the
screen reader loads my code, I sort of don't have much I can do.

On Wed, Jul 01, 2020 at 10:59:29PM +0700, Alkor wrote:
Yes. My jaws is set to Russian and the file "config names.ini I checked in
the
folder: \ Settings \ rus

Level Access doug.lee@...
http://www.LevelAccess.com
chain letter and a shouting match." -Andrew Kantor

Level Access doug.lee@...
http://www.LevelAccess.com
No one alive is beyond hope; every second of life is a chance.
(08/29/02)

"There are no guarantees. From a standpoint of fear, none are
strong enough. From a standpoint of love, none are necessary."
- from Emmanuel's Book II