Fra: main@skypeenglish.groups.io <main@skypeenglish.groups.io> På vegne af
Doug Lee
Sendt: 1. juli 2020 22:14
Til: main@skypeenglish.groups.io
Emne: Re: [skypeenglish] trouble during instalation "revision 174"

I think I found the problem: SLMan was not updated to use the new Skype
script basename, because I forgot that it used one at all. Try installing
SLMan from https://www.dlee.org/updates/jfw_slman.exe , then restart JAWS
and tell me if that works.

On Wed, Jul 01, 2020 at 12:24:19PM -0400, Doug Lee wrote:
If I get any further ideas, I'll let you know; but for now I don't have any.
I have heard of this happening to exactly one other person with a set of
scripts, though I don't remember which set. I've also had this problem
on one NVDA project, where NVDA refused to load the add-on for an
application. It's a rather frustrating problem of course, because until the
screen reader loads my code, I sort of don't have much I can do.

On Wed, Jul 01, 2020 at 10:59:29PM +0700, Alkor wrote:
Yes. My jaws is set to Russian and the file "config names.ini I checked in
the
folder: \ Settings \ rus

Level Access doug.lee@...
http://www.LevelAccess.com
chain letter and a shouting match." -Andrew Kantor

Level Access doug.lee@...
http://www.LevelAccess.com
No one alive is beyond hope; every second of life is a chance.
(08/29/02)