trouble during instalation "revision 174"

Alkor

Hello all.
I cannot install revision 174 on jaws 2019.
When after installing the scripts and rebooting jaws, I press Ins + Q in the Skype window, jaws announces google Chrome.
Previously, the "Scripts load manager" fixed the problem, but now it hasn’t helped.
Previous versions of scripts I installed manually. Now I have deleted all Skype script-related files from the Jaws user settings folder and launched the installer, but after installation, jaws does not recognize the scripts.
Installing Slman through its installer also did not change the situation.
Please tell me, what else I can try.
Best regards,
Alkor