Re: Scripts downloaded

Mich Verrier

Hi again Dug I did un load and re load jaws and when I hit incert q all jaws says is google crome settings are loaded the application that is running is skype then it spells it out but I hear no number or anything. Also it says I have 1 un red message but I hve no un red messages so I am not shure if that is a bug or not. Hth. From Mich.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@skypeenglish.groups.io <main@skypeenglish.groups.io> On Behalf Of Doug Lee
Sent: June 30, 2020 3:24 PM
To: main@skypeenglish.groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] Scripts downloaded

That message is in my first category; it shows up when the download is not known by sites that rate downloads by perceived safety. Simply put, it was a new script release; so it was not "commonly downloaded" yet. :-)

And you probably do need to restart JAWS to get the scripts to load. That's a JAWS bug I should report, if I haven't already; it's been around for quite a while by now.

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 02:34:42PM -0400, Mich Verrier wrote:
Hi Dug I am running windows defender and when I try to download your scripts
I am getting the message this softwhere is not normily downloaded and may
harm your computer. I am running windows 10 64 bi and jaws 2018 as well as I
hve jaws 18 on my computer as well. From Mich. Ps when I hit incert q when
running scripts all I hear is google crome is loaded and the aplacation is
skype and that's it. I have not tried un loading jaws and re loading it to
see if that would fix this since you said something about a version number
that is announced if the scripts are working right. From Mich.