Re: Scripts downloaded

Michele Barbi

Effectively on my hand Windows defender is actually complaining, though I didn’t have issues in downloading the scripts, I think it’s because I don’t use Internet Explorer but I passed to Google Chrome. What I get though is a warning from Smart Screen as soon as I try to launch the executable. If that happens for someone else, do the following:
1. press tab till you find “further information” link, and activate it, but be careful because since some tests I run you need to use spacebar and not enter, even if it’s recognized as a link;
2. use tab again till you find “run anyway” button, and press space to activate it.
Now you authorized to run this file and you’ll get the main installer page; you will get a warning if you want to uninstall older scripts if you already have them, this is normal and harmless.