Re: Revision 174 of JAWS Skype scripts released, to address six issues

Doug Lee

I doubt that last number means much to us, but that of course depends on the specific company/product etc. I don't know how to find specific builds by number nowadays.

I haven't tried Ctrl+Shift+P since updating things, but Alt+numbers seem to work fine here.

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 06:11:55PM +0200, Michele Barbi wrote:
Hello Doug, thanks for letting us know, going to upgrade scripts once
again.

One question though: you wrote that it's tested under application
version 8.61.100, though in my case it's 87 instead of 100. Do you
still encounter some issues with hotkeys such as ctrl+shift+p or
alt+numbers? If not, where can I find build 100 of skype?