Re: Doug's new scripts repeating

Gary Jackson

Doug,

I just uninstalled 173 and re-installed 162. Sure something going on there.

Gary

On 6/30/2020 12:53 AM, Doug Lee wrote:
I get a couple of repeats when Skype takes focus, one of which includes the word "page"; but I have not yet tackled that one. When I noticed it this morning, actually before I made any script changes I think, I figured something
changed in Skype 8.61 that I hadn't noticed before.

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 11:56:57PM -0500, Gary Jackson wrote:
All,

I'm using skype desktop/ electron version 8.6.1 with revision 173 scripts.
this is with jaws 2020 and 2019. Now I'm getting a whole lot of  repeating.
Example. when I alt tab to the skype window I get, skype1, skype1, skype1,
skype1. Any ideas?

Gary