Re: Doug's new scripts repeating

Doug Lee

I get a couple of repeats when Skype takes focus, one of which includes the word "page"; but I have not yet tackled that one. When I noticed it this morning, actually before I made any script changes I think, I figured something
changed in Skype 8.61 that I hadn't noticed before.

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 11:56:57PM -0500, Gary Jackson wrote:
All,

I'm using skype desktop/ electron version 8.6.1 with revision 173 scripts.
this is with jaws 2020 and 2019. Now I'm getting a whole lot of  repeating.
Example. when I alt tab to the skype window I get, skype1, skype1, skype1,
skype1. Any ideas?

Gary

"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds
new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' ('I found it!') but rather 'hmm....
that's funny...'" -- Isaac Asimov